Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Players Have Changed, But the Game's Still "Let's Plan A Wedding"

Previously, our wedding planning had me holding the playbook and Matt was my assistant coach.

Now, I'm still holding the playbook, but my assistant coach has been temporarily traded . . . to Virginia.

Matt got hired to work for the US of A and he's now in Virginia in a training program until August/September. Can you believe that the government wasn't willing to halt operations due to our wedding planning? Some nerve those people have!

So, in future posts, you may notice few references to Matt during the various match-ups -- Kathleen vs. Invitations, Kathleen vs. Bible Readings, Kathleen vs. Dinner Menu -- but I wanted to be clear that Matt's not a deadbeat groom! He's just got a different coach for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment