Friday, June 5, 2009

My "Amazing!!!!!" Dream

Remember in my early posts how I referenced the weird people on The Bachelor/Bachelorette, claiming everyone dreams about their wedding day?

Um, what do we make of this: last night I dreamed I was on The Bachelor! [I usually dream I'm on American Idol, but I never win.] I never saw a bachelor, I just know I was on the show because I was staying in a mansion with a bunch of bitchy women who thought everything was "amazing!!!!!"


This dream made me wish for my wedding anxiety dreams, but I'm sure there are plenty waiting for me over the next 141 days! What are some of your wackier wedding/dating dreams?

Wedding planning update!
I ordered my invitations from Earthly Affair! I did my best to minimize the amount of paper used (which was surprisingly difficult) and they're on recycled paper from an earth-friendly company. And they're pretty. :) I figure my wedding will largely NOT be earth friendly, so I'll just take any chance I can to be kind to Mother Earth.

This weekend, I'm off to Jerz to check out some cakes, have my makeup trial, and taste some reception food! This is the fun stuff! (But it would be way more fun if Matt were here.)

1 comment:

  1. U've been mentioning 'Matt's not here'.. Where is Matt?

    ReplyDelete