Saturday, November 8, 2008

How Do I Love Matt... Let Me Count the Ways

This isn't directly related to the Wedding Kool-Aid, but it's worth a post...

I recently reconnected with an old friend. She asked me if Matt had a large shoe collection, because apparently when I was in high school I said that this would be a requirement of my future mate. Anyway, she asked what I loved about Matt and I answered. She suggested that I post it on my blog for posterity's sake, and I think she had a good point. So, here goes -- hope this sweetness doesn't make anyone gag!

"So funny, i didn't remember saying about wanting a man w/ big shoe collection, but that sounds like me. :) Oddly enough, yes, he does have a lot of shoes! Mostly sneakers of course. He is meticulous about his appearance w/o being unmanly about it. Actually, that's segue into your question about things I love about matt... i really appreciate about him -- he always looks put together in his own way. After going to CMU, I got quite sick and tired of men always looking like shit. Think of the great line in Clueless - 'I don't get how guys dress these days...'
He is a very morally upright person -- he's polite, he loves and respects his parents, and I trust him completely. I never worry if he's looking at other girls or anything. He is also smart (and a good writer -- a big plus since our relationship got started w/ a lot IM-ing). Superficialy speaking, I think he's adorable, and he's the perfect height. He's just shy of 6' so that means I can wear whatever shoes i want and he's still comfortably taller. :) Aww it's fun to gush about him."

No comments:

Post a Comment