Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Three Women Wearing the Same Dress

You know what's hard about picking a bridesmaid dress?

Everything.

I keep looking and looking for dresses for our sisters to wear, and I don't seem to like anything. I can't figure out if I don't like anything because I'm picky or because I don't really care that much. I want them to look nice of course, but there are a billion bridesmaid dresses out there for all different prices and colors and cuts and so on . . .

The whole bridesmaid dress concept is kind of weird. I mean, women are always trying to not duplicate clothes, right? We all remember how Brenda and Kelly almost got into a catfight when they wore the same dress for the spring dance! So why are brides supposed to dress the select women that they love in the SAME DRESS.


Stay tuned -- eventually I'll find an affordable and cute dress for our sisters. (I promise!)

1 comment: